Fenland Gamers is a Wisbech-based group for people who enjoy playing board games. We are a friendly group who enjoy playing board games for a fun, social experience rather than competitively, although of course we all like to win the occasional game ;)

If you are in the Wisbech area and are interested in boardgaming, why not contact us?

Registering an account will give you access to our Session Planner so you can see what's going on.

UK Games Expo 2016

Other events of interest - social etc.

Moderator: Whitespider1066

Joff
Site Admin

UK Games Expo 2016

Postby Joff » Thu Jun 25, 2015

The UK Games Expo is to be held at the NEC/Hilton Hotel in Birmingham, Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th June 2016.

I will probably be going on the Friday and stay over for Saturday with my 10 year old daughter. My eldest daughter and her boyfriend have also expressed an interest in joining us (which is a big surprise to me!).

Joff
Site Admin

Re: UK Games Expo 2016

Postby Joff » Sun Aug 02, 2015

Well, my hotel is booked for the Saturday night, so I'll be in attendance on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be staying at the Birmingham Airport Travelodge.

Joff
Site Admin

Postby Joff » Mon Sep 28, 2015

Rooms for the Birmingham Travelodge are currently going at £36 per night over the UKGE weekend. As mentioned, I am booked in on the Saturday night (we are going for Saturday and Sunday). If others are planning on staying the night, we could meet up for evening gaming.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/519/Birmingham-Airport-hotel

Whitespider1066
Site Moderator

Postby Whitespider1066 » Mon Dec 07, 2015

Tickets are now on sale for the expo.
I just bought mine (3 day pass) which was £25
http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/bookevents.php

Joff
Site Admin

Postby Joff » Tue Dec 08, 2015

I'll buy my tickets in January. Get Christmas out of the way first. Any thoughts on accommodation yet Darren?

I think Matt is going to be in attendance on Saturday. It'll be great to meet up there, even just for the photo opportunity!

Return to “Other Events”